CRH PLC (CRH.L)
Thu, Sep 21 2017
* CRH shares rise sharply as analysts see big synergies (Adds share price, quotes, details)
* Deal will be financed through existing financial resources Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Sept 20 Irish building materials firm CRH Plc said it would buy U.S. cement maker Ash Grove Cement Co for a total consideration of $3.5 billion.
* CRH CEO says UK market looks fairly stable for rest of year and into 2018 after Brexit volatility
DUBLIN Irish building materials firm CRH has sold its U.S. distribution business to Beacon Roofing Supply Inc. for $2.63 billion in cash and will use the proceeds to continue an acquisition spree elsewhere, it said on Thursday.
* Acquisition opens new markets for Beacon Roofing Supply (Adds details, share price, analyst quote)
* Shares in CRH rise 4.5 percent after it sells u.s. Distribution business to beacon roofing for $2.6 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Padraic Halpin)
DUBLIN, Aug 24 CRH has sold its U.S. distribution business to Beacon Roofing Supply Inc. for $2.63 billion in cash and will use the proceeds for acquisitions elsewhere, the Irish building materials group said on Thursday.
* BEACON ROOFING SUPPLY TO ACQUIRE ALLIED BUILDING PRODUCTS FROM CRH FOR $2.625 BILLION IN CASH
* H1 pretax profit 517 million euros versus 407 million eur year ago
- Wall Street Breakfast: Policymakers Stroll To Jackson Hole
- CRH - A Construction Stock To Hold?
- Dividend Raises & Cuts For March 2017
- Wall Street Breakfast: G20 Finance Meeting Gets Underway
- CRH's (CRH) CEO Albert Manifold on Trading Statement Call - Earnings Call Transcript
- Construction And The Coming Boom