Cosan Ltd (CZZ)
19 Sep 2017
Wed, Sep 13 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SAO PAULO, September 13 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BB(EXP)' rating to Cosan Limited's (Cosan Limited) proposed senior unsecured global notes issuance of USD 500 million due 2024. The company will use the proceeds to repay existing indebtedness of USD230 million and to inject up to USD270 million into its subsidiary Cosan Logistica S.A's (Cosan Logistica) capital. Fitch's current Long-Term Foreign and Local Currency Issuer Def
SAO PAULO, Aug 10 Cosan SA Indústria e Comércio expects ethanol sales to yield better returns than sugar across some Brazilian states, a factor that may prompt one of the country's largest energy and infrastructure companies to fine-tune its current output mix.
SAO PAULO, Aug 10 Energy and infrastructure company Cosan SA Indústria e Comércio said on Thursday ethanol sales were giving better returns than sugar in some Brazilian states, a factor that could change its current production mix.
- Week 35: Final Phase 2 Breakout Stock Forecast And Test Results
- Cosan's (CZZ) CEO Mario da Silva on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Cosan (CZZ) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- Painfully Complex, Cosan Remains An Undervalued Play On Brazil
- Cosan's (CZZ) CEO Mario da Silva on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Cosan Limited 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides