Datatec Ltd (DTCJ.J)
22 Sep 2017
Mon, Sep 4 2017
* COMPLETED SALE OF ITS WESTCON-COMSTOR BUSINESS IN NORTH AMERICA AND LATIN AMERICA AND OF 10 PCT OF REMAINING PART OF WESTCON TO SYNNEX CORP
* Its subsidiary Logicalis Group Limited ("logicalis") has acquired a 51 pct stake in Nubeliu Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Datatec Ltd - unit Logicalis Group and Indonesian partner Metrodata, agreed to acquire majority stake in Packet Systems Indonesia
June 6 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Tuesday: ** Canadian drugmaker Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc is in talks to sell its Bausch & Lomb unit's surgical products business to Germany's Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Bloomberg reported.
JOHANNESBURG Datatec Ltd unveiled plans on Tuesday to sell its Westcon-Comstor American operations to Synnex Corp , a deal worth up to $800 million that allows the South African IT firm to offload part of a problematic business.
* Deal expected to close in Q3 (Adds comment by Datatec's CEO)
BRIEF-Synnex on termination of agreement by co, in event Datatec, unit breach terms of non-solicit obligations, Datatec to pay $24.9 mln
* Synnex- Upon termination of agreement by co, in event Datatec, unit breach terms of non-solicit obligations, among others, Datatec to pay co $24.9 million
JOHANNESBURG, June 6 South African information technology firm Datatec Ltd will sell its Westcon-Comstor Americas business to Synnex Corp for up to $800 million, the company said on Tuesday.
* Synnex to acquire westcon-comstor north america and latin america businesses
* Fy underlying* earnings per share 11.0 us cents (fy16: 32.0 us cents)