Devon Energy Corp (DVN.N)
Fri, Sep 15 2017
* Devon Energy - as precautionary measure for hurricane Harvey, co temporarily suspended operations and shut-in production across its entire Eagle Ford
* Devon Energy Corp files for potential mixed shelf offering; size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2wsOTUk] Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Devon Energy says co's authorized capital stock consists of 1 bln shares of common stock, par value $0.10 per share
* Devon Energy Corp - Devon's authorized capital stock consists of 1.0 billion shares of common stock, par value $0.10 per share
* Devon energy provides preliminary update regarding impact of Hurricane Harvey
HOUSTON, Sept 6 Devon Energy Corp said on Wednesday it has resumed drilling and fracking of wells in the Eagle Ford shale region of Texas after halting operations during Tropical Storm Harvey.
* Penn Virginia Corporation provides operational update regarding impact from Hurricane Harvey
Devon Energy Corp trimmed its full-year exploration spending by $100 million, joining a growing list of U.S. shale producers who have cut their budgets for the year.
Aug 1 Devon Energy Corp trimmed its full-year exploration spending by $100 million, joining a growing list of U.S. shale producers who have cut their budgets for the year.
Aug 1 U.S. oil and gas producer Devon Energy Corp reported a quarterly profit, compared with a year-ago loss when the company recorded a $1.50 billion asset impairment charge.
* Devon Energy announces $340 million of non-core asset sales
- Ray Dalio's Principles And Top 7 Most Undervalued Stocks
- Crude Oil And Why The Correlation To The Dollar Is A Farce
- Crude Oil: Demand To Rise Pushing Prices Higher
- Good And Bad Of Devon's Oil Sands Assets
- Devon's Footprint In The Best Unconventional Play In The World
- Devon Energy (DVN) Presents At Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference - Slideshow