Dynegy Inc (DYN.N)
18 Sep 2017
Wed, Sep 6 2017
* Dynegy Inc - On September 5, Dynegy and Terawatt entered into an amendment no. 1 to IRA amendment - SEC filing
* Increased offering of aggregate principal amount of its outstanding 6.75% senior notes due 2019 from $1.2 billion to $1.25 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Dynegy upsizes and prices $850 million senior notes offering
* Dynegy Inc - launching an offering of $600 million in aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2026 in a private placement
* Tender offer is scheduled to expire at 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on September 1, 2017
* Dynegy Inc - full-year 2017 adjusted EBITDA guidance range remains unchanged at $1,200-1,400 million
* Dynegy reaches agreement to sell three power generating assets
* Dynegy approves dividend on mandatory convertible preferred stock
Power producer Vistra Energy Corp has proposed to take over debt-laden rival Dynegy Inc, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
May 18 Power producer Vistra Energy Corp has proposed to take over debt-laden rival Dynegy Inc, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
- Calpine To Be Sold... Still Time For Merger Arbitrage
- Week 34 Breakout Forecast: Short-Term Picks To Give You An Edge
- Guess The Target: AES, Calpine, Dynegy, NRG?
- Dynegy's (DYN) CEO Robert Flexon on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Dynegy Inc. 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- NRG's Portfolio Optimization Plan Is Achievable