Electronic Arts Inc (EA.OQ)
19 Sep 2017
Fri, Sep 1 2017
BRIEF-Electronic Arts Inc director Lawrence Probst reports open market sale of 55,850 shares of co's common stock on Aug 30 - SEC filing
* Electronic Arts Inc director Lawrence Probst reports open market sale of 55,850 shares of co's common stock on Aug 30 - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2ewhaGH] Further company coverage:
* Electronic Arts and NFL launch first Madden NFL club championship Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
July 27 Electronic Arts Inc beat first-quarter revenue estimates as demand rose for its popular titles including "Battlefield 1" and "The Sims", but forecast current-quarter revenue slightly below expectations.
* Electronic Arts - Q1 earnings per share $2.06; Q1 total net revenue $1,449 million versus $1,271 million last year
July 27 Electronic Arts Inc forecast revenue slightly below analysts' estimates for the current quarter, when the video-game publisher is expected to launch the latest franchises of its popular sports titles such as "Madden NFL" and "FIFA".
BRIEF-Electronic Arts bonus formula addendum for fiscal year ending March 31, 2018 was approved by board for CEO
* Electronic Arts Inc - bonus formula addendum for fiscal year ending march 31, 2018 was approved by board for ceo on july 10, 2017
May 9 Video-game publisher Electronic Arts Inc forecast current-quarter revenue below analysts' estimates on Tuesday, and announced a new $1.2 billion buyback program.
- EA's Emerging Cloud Gaming Opportunity
- Buy Schlumberger - Cramer's Lightning Round (9/14/17)
- Activision Blizzard: Best Positioned For AR Gaming Revolution
- Stock Exchange: Are You Trying To Win Every Trade?
- Can Activision Blizzard's Overwatch League Disrupt Esports' Fragmented Value Chain?
- Activision: The Momentum Is About To End