Encana Corp (ECA.N)
* Encana to update five-year plan during Investor Day; company expects to deliver leading corporate returns, strong cash flow growth and substantial free cash flow
* Encana Corp - Encana successfully started up Sunrise processing plant on September 27, under budget and more than one month ahead of original schedule
* Encana delivers new Montney plant ahead of schedule; company continues to outperform five-year plan
* Encana completes sale of its Piceance natural gas assets Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Chief executive says company can continue to grow within cash flow with oil prices below $50
Encana Corp , Canada's No. 2 oil and gas producer, posted a quarterly profit that handily beat analysts' estimates and raised its full-year core asset production growth forecast.
July 21 Encana Corp , Canada's No. 2 oil and gas producer, posted a quarterly profit that handily beat analysts' estimates and raised its full-year core asset production growth forecast.
* Encana delivers strong second quarter results; company expands margins, exceeds type curves, grows premium well inventory and updates guidance
July 21 Canadian oil and gas producer Encana Corp on Friday posted a quarterly profit compared with a loss a year earlier, when it took impairment and hedging charges of about $641 million.
* Encana Corp - Encana expects it will develop less than 30 percent of its Permian premium inventory through 2021 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Encana (ECA) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- Oil's Technical Path To $80 Per Barrel
- The 'Last Great Secular Oil Bull Market' Has Begun
- Marketplace Roundtable: Do Your Homework
- Negative AECO Gas Prices To Force Canadian Gas Producers Into Early Hibernation
- President Trump Validates Iran War Thesis And More Expensive Oil