Consolidated Edison Inc (ED.N)
22 Sep 2017
Tue, Aug 8 2017
* Consolidated Edison Inc - agreed to issue 4.1 million of its common shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.62 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
NEW YORK, June 1 Shifting more U.S. energy production to renewable sources such as wind and solar power is doable but will require greater use of natural gas and overcoming opposition to building pipelines, a senior executive of a U.S. utility said on Thursday.
* ICF awarded $13.6 million energy efficiency contract from Con Edison Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 earnings per share view $1.19 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Consolidated Edison Inc - earnings per share for the three months ended march 31, 2017 was $1.27
BRIEF-Consolidated Edison says CEO John McAvoy's 2016 total compensation was $14.8 mln vs $11.0 mln in 2015 – SEC filing
* Consolidated Edison Inc - CEO John McAvoy's 2016 total compensation was $14.8 million versus $11.0 million in 2015 – SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ouNoFs) Further company coverage:
- Retirement Strategy: Why Is Bank Of America In TARP II?
- Better Utility Dividend Stock: Consolidated Edison Or Southern Company?
- Smarter Retirement With Philip Morris: Here's My 2 Cents On The 3 Cent Raise
- My Valuation Of Berkshire Hathaway
- Retirement Strategy: Team Alpha Retirement Portfolio II, For The Younger Investor
- Goldilocks: Can She Power AT&T And The Markets For Years To Come?