Electricite de France SA (EDF.PA)
22 Sep 2017
Tue, Jul 4 2017
* Approached EDF to grant a standstill in respect of enforcement by EDF of approximately US$277 million due to it on 10 July 2017
BOLOGNA, Italy French environment and energy minister Nicolas Hulot said on Monday that the government plans to close some nuclear reactors of state-controlled utility EDF to reduce nuclear's share of the country's power mix.
* EDF Energy Chief Executive Vincent de Rivaz says there will be "no impact" on its nuclear project Hinkley Point C in Britain from issues at Areva's Le Creusot factory in France.
- Top 50 Monthly Paid Dividend Yields Range 6.7%-16.7% For U.S. & CDN Mid-September Equities
- EM Equities: Never Really Lost The Mojo?
- The Month In Closed-End Funds: August 2017
- The Chemist's CEF Report - August 2017: The Case Of The Shrinking Discounts
- Canary Watch
- The Chemist's CEF Report - July 2017: Quiet All Around