Emerson Electric Co (EMR.N)
Wed, Sep 13 2017
* Emerson Electric Co - trailing three-month orders increased 10 percent at Aug - SEC filing
BRIEF-Griffon's unit to pay Emerson reverse termination fee of $13 mln if certain conditions not met
* Griffon Corp - If Emerson terminates deal due to co's unit's failure to consummate deal under some conditions, unit to pay Emerson reverse termination fee of $13 million
* Emerson agrees to sell ClosetMaid business to griffon corporation
Factory automation equipment maker Emerson Electric Co raised its full-year forecast, helped by improving orders and stabilizing demand from industries including oil and gas.
* Raises FY adj EPS from cont ops to $2.58-$2.62 from $2.50-$2.60
* Emerson Electric Co - Qtrly reported earnings per share $0.63
Aug 1 Factory automation equipment maker Emerson Electric Co reported a 10 percent rise in quarterly revenue, driven by an increase in sales at its automation solutions business.
* Emerson Electric Co - Emerson trailing three-month orders increased 8 percent - SEC filing
BRIEF-Emerson awarded $20 mln contract to modernize controls at San Francisco's largest wastewater plant
* Emerson awarded 15-year, $20 million contract to modernize controls at San Francisco's largest wastewater plant Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Emerson to launch $100 million renovation project for its facilities in Sidney, Ohio over next four years Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- 'Safer' Dividend Aristocrats Dogs: Nucor A Top Gainer, AT&T Tops In Terms Of Yield Through September 2018
- Hurricane Lessons
- Buying Stocks For A Dividend Growth Portfolio: Postscript A
- John And Jane - Whoever Said Dividend Investing Had To Be Boring?
- Dividend Champions: 17 Increases Expected By November 30
- Achieving An Efficient Portfolio: John And Jane's Monthly Cash Comparison