Endo International PLC (ENDP.O)
Thu, Jun 8 2017
WASHINGTON As the United States battles a growing opioid abuse crisis, the Food and Drug Administration on Thursday asked Endo International Plc to withdraw from the market its long-lasting opioid painkiller, Opana ER, sending Endo's shares down more than 12 percent.
June 8 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Thursday it has asked Endo International to withdraw from the market its long-lasting opioid painkiller Opana ER, sending the company's shares down as much as 13 percent.
- Mylan: Time To Sell?
- Endo Is Not Out Of Woods Yet
- Endo International Presents at Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference (Transcript)
- Mallinckrodt: Inomax Ruling Cranks Up The Pressure
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals: Due For A Rebound
- Tracking Larry Robbins' Glenview Capital Management Portfolio - Q2 2017 Update