Enterprise Products Partners LP (EPD.N)
Sat, Sep 16 2017
HOUSTON A fire broke out on Friday night at an Enterprise Products Partners LP brine pit at its natural gas liquid (NGL) fractionation and storage complex in Mont Belvieu, Texas, said a spokesman for the company.
HOUSTON, Sept 15 A fire broke out on Friday night at an Enterprise Products Partners LP brine pit at its natural gas liquid (NGL) fractionation and storage complex in Mont Belvieu, Texas, said a spokesman for the company.
* Enterprise enters into new revolving credit facilities to extend maturities
* Enterprise Products Partners - made "significant progress" in restoring service at substantially all of its major assets impacted by Hurricane Harvey
* Is evaluating potential curtailment of NGL fractionation and storage services at its Mont Belvieu Complex
* Enterprise Products Partners spokesman says all pipelines continue to operate; not aware of any issues on injection points preventing co from serving refineries still running Source text for Eikon: [Statement from spokesman] Further company coverage: (Reporting By Devika Krishna Kumar)
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.33 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Enterprise Products Partners Lp - "company has prevailed in its appeal against energy transfer partners."
* Enterprise announces additional contracts for midland to echo pipeline system
* Enterprise products partners lp - board of general partner declared an increase in quarterly cash distribution paid to partners to $0.42 per common unit
- Weekly Fund Spotlight: Up To 14% Yields From These MLP CEFs
- My Journey To Financial Independence: 81-Stock August Portfolio Update - Buying Gilead And Growth Stocks
- Enterprise Makes Permian Boom Possible: Gas Edition
- Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) Presents At Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference - Slideshow
- September Update: The Brown Bag Portfolio
- If I Had To Build An Income Portfolio Today - Update 21