Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT.TA)
19 Sep 2017
Mon, Sep 18 2017
* Elbit Systems Ltd - Will reorganize business of CYBERBIT solutions ltd., its wholly-owned subsidiary
* Lockheed Martin and Elbit Systems to partner on the Maritime Electronic Warfare Programme for The Royal Navy
TEL AVIV Israeli defense electronics provider Elbit Systems said on Tuesday it won a contract worth about $93 million from an Asia-Pacific country to upgrade its F-5 aircraft fleet.
TEL AVIV, Aug 29 Israeli defence electronics provider Elbit Systems said on Tuesday it won a contract worth about $93 million from an Asia-Pacific country to upgrade its F-5 aircraft fleet.
* Elbit Systems confirmed that a jury found Hughes Network Systems to have infringed an Elbit Systems patent
JERUSALEM, Aug 15 Israeli defence electronics firm Elbit Systems reported higher second-quarter profit on Tuesday and said demand was growing in the United States, Europe and Asia.
* Backlog of orders for the quarter ended June 30, 2017 totaled $7,329 million, as compared to $6,818 million as of June 30, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
JERUSALEM, Aug 15 Israeli defence electronics firm Elbit Systems reported higher second-quarter profit on Tuesday, helped by a rise in sales to the United States, Europe and Africa.
* Q2 revenue $818.3 million versus $804.5 million Further company coverage: (Reporting by Steven Scheer)
* Israeli defence contractor Elbit Systems said on Wednesday one of its subsidiaries in Europe was awarded a contract from a European country to supply thousands of advanced electro-optic systems for infantry soldiers.
- Elbit Systems's (ESLT) CEO Butzi Machlis on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Elbit Systems: $7.7 Billion Backlog And Accelerating Order Flow Bullish For Defense Company
- Aerospace Soars Past S&P 500
- Elbit Systems' (ESLT) CEO Butzi Machlis on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Verint's Profits Don't Justify Its High Valuation
- Wall Street Breakfast: Markets Rethink The Trump Agenda