Federal Bank Ltd (FED.NS)
Mon, Aug 21 2017
* June quarter loss 79 million rupees versus loss 108.7 million rupees year ago
* Says Q1 FY18 net interest margin at 3.13 percent Source text: http://bit.ly/2uwk0B1 Further company coverage:
July 26 - India's Federal Bank Ltd posted a 26 percent rise in first-quarter net profit, but lagged estimates as provisions for bad loans rose.
* June quarter net profit 2.10 billion rupees versus net profit of 1.67 billion rupees year ago
* Monitoring of foreign investment under PIS in Indian companies – Federal Bank Limited
* Approved closure of QIP issue period,approved QIP issue price of INR 116 per equity share to floor price of INR 117.04 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MUMBAI, June 21 Indian private sector lender Federal Bank Ltd has launched a share sale to raise 20 billion rupees ($310 million), with an option to increase the amount by 5 billion rupees, according to a deal term sheet.
* Seeks members' nod for borrowings/raising funds via issue of debt instruments worth upto 40 billion rupees
* Gets members' nod for raising of capital through issuance of securities
* Says to consider raising of funds via issue of debt securities worth up to 40 billion rupees Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: