Fortress Investment Group LLC (FIG)
20 Oct 2017
Tue, Aug 8 2017
TOKYO U.S. buyout firm Fortress Investment Group has agreed to buy about 1,300 public apartment buildings in Japan for 24 billion yen ($217 million) in a government auction, people with direct knowledge of the sale said.
TOKYO, Aug 8 U.S. buyout firm Fortress Investment Group has agreed to buy about 1,300 public apartment buildings in Japan for 24 billion yen ($217 million) in a government auction, people with direct knowledge of the sale said.
* Fortress investment group llc - management fee paying assets under management of $72.4 billion as of june 30, 2017, up 3% compared to previous quarter
BRIEF-Colony American Finance says certain funds managed by affiliates of Fortress Investment Group to buy co
* Says certain funds managed by affiliates of Fortress Investment Group have purchased equity, substantially all of assets of CAF
* Fortress shareholders approve proposed acquisition by Softbank
* Fortress reports first quarter 2017 results and announces dividend of $0.09 per share
* Fortress Investment Group LLC - Fund was oversubscribed, with total accepted capital of $590 million, nearly 20% over an original target of $500 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 28 Fortress Investment Group LLC, the U.S. alternative asset manager to be acquired by Japan's SoftBank Group for $3.3 billion, is exploring divesting bond fund manager Logan Circle Partners, according to people familiar with the matter.
- My Journey To Financial Independence: 83-Stock September Portfolio Update - Buying AT&T, Honeywell, And Microsoft
- Motiwala Capital Q2 2017 Letter To Investors
- My Journey To Financial Independence: 81-Stock August Portfolio Update - Buying Gilead And Growth Stocks
- New Media Still Seems To Make Zero Sense
- My Journey Towards Financial Independence: 74 Stock June Portfolio Update; Buying AT&T And Altria
- Och-Ziff: Now Is A Good Time To Bet On Volatility