Fresenius SE & Co KGaA (FREG.DE)
Tue, Oct 3 2017
TEL AVIV, Oct 3 New York-based Senvest Management is shorting three drug stocks, Insys Therapeutics Inc , Akorn Inc and Fresenius SE, its chief executive Richard Mashaal said on Tuesday,
* Credit agreement has volume of around 3.8 billion euros, consists of revolving facilities and term loans with maturities in 2021 and 2022
FRANKFURT, Aug 1 Diversified German healthcare group Fresenius, controlled by a charitable trust, saw adjusted net income jump 21 percent, bolstered by new drug launches at its U.S. generic infusion division Kabi and by newly-acquired Quironsalud, Spain's largest hospital chain.
BERLIN, July 21 Fresenius named Rachel Empey as its chief financial officer on Friday, poaching her from Telefonica Deutschland.
* At yesterday's special meeting, shareholders of Akorn, Inc., have approved merger agreement with fresenius kabi, with 83.9 percent of outstanding shares being voted in favour of transaction. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Akorn shareholders vote to approve merger agreement with Fresenius Kabi
* ABOUT 80 NEW JOBS ARE BEING CREATED AT THE SANTIAGO DE BESTEIROS PLANT BY THE EXPANSION Source text: http://bit.ly/2tUfsVP Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* following highly successful fiscal year 2016, the annual general meeting agrees to a substantial dividend increase to 1.10 euros.
* Cerus provides update on U.S. Platelet additive solution (pas) supply
* A pending platelet additive solution shortage is expected to impact some U.S. blood centers producing intercept platelets