Goldcorp Inc (G.TO)
Fri, Aug 4 2017
* Colorado announces strategic investment by Goldcorp and agreement to acquire remainder of KSP project
* Exeter Resource Corporation announces shareholder approval of arrangement with Goldcorp
VANCOUVER, July 27 Goldcorp Inc is looking to sell royalties it owns on a number of mining projects it has sold in recent years, its chief executive said on Thursday, as the Canadian gold miner nears the end of a series of non-core asset sales.
VANCOUVER Canadian gold producer Goldcorp Inc reported better-than-expected earnings on Wednesday and lowered its forecast for costs this year, while also announcing that its chief financial officer, Russell Ball, would leave the company.
VANCOUVER, July 26 Canadian gold producer Goldcorp Inc reported better-than-expected earnings on Wednesday and lowered its forecast for costs this year, while also announcing that its chief financial officer, Russell Ball, would leave the company.
July 26 Canadian gold producer Goldcorp Inc reported a quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by lower costs.
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.09 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Teck resources ltd - announced that its Mexican subsidiary has entered into a binding agreement with a subsidiary of Goldcorp Inc
* Goldcorp announces sale of its 21% minority interest in the San Nicolas copper-zinc project
* Goldcorp announces expiration of offer and final take up of Exeter shares
- My Journey To Financial Independence: 81-Stock August Portfolio Update - Buying Gilead And Growth Stocks
- The End Is Here: Cable's Media Dominance
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 8/22/17: TRN, FNGN, UBFO, KMT, CDXC
- Genpact Acquires OnSource For Claims Inspection Tech
- Genpact (G) Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Family Owned Ford, BMW, Volkswagen, Hyundai Top In Autonomous Driving