CGG SA (GEPH.PA)
Mon, Oct 2 2017
PARIS, Oct 2 The creditors of debt-ridden oil services group CGG have accepted CGG's chapter 11 bankruptcy plan, CGG said on Monday, in what could form one of the biggest restructurings that France has seen in recent years.
PARIS, Sept 14 French investors owning bonds in oil services group CGG, which filed for bankruptcy in June, said they had launched a legal action to protest against the move.
PARIS, Aug 25 Shares in debt-ridden oil services group CGG surged for a fourth consecutive day on Friday, with traders and fund managers citing continuing speculation of a bid from China's Sinopec as the main driver for the rally.
PARIS Shares in oil services group CGG surged higher on Tuesday, with several traders citing speculation of a bid from China's Sinopec.
PARIS, June 14 French oil services firm CGG said on Wednesday it had filed for bankruptcy in France and the United States as part of financial restructuring to reduce its debt burden.
BRIEF-CGG begins legal process to implement balance sheet restructuring and create sustainable capital structure
* CGG: following agreement with key financial creditors, cgg begins legal process to implement balance sheet restructuring and create sustainable capital structure
- TGS-NOPEC Geophysical - An Oil Data Service Provider Geared And Ready For A Cyclical Upswing
- CGG 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- CGG's (CGG) CEO Jean-Georges Malcor on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- CGG's (CGG) CEO Jean-Georges Malcor on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- CGG 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Focus On Europe: Red Alert For European Banks? Capital Destruction At Deutsche Bank And Credit Suisse