Grammer AG (GMMG.DE)
20 Oct 2017
Tue, Oct 17 2017
MUNICH China's Ningbo Jifeng Auto Parts Co wants to increase its stake in German automotive interiors maker Grammer AG to more than 25 percent, a source with knowledge of the situation told Reuters on Tuesday.
MUNICH, Oct 17 China's Ningbo Jifeng Auto Parts Co wants to increase its stake in German automotive interiors maker Grammer AG to more than 25 percent, a source with knowledge of the situation told Reuters on Tuesday.
BRIEF-Grammer: Bifeng Wu, Wing Sing Intl Co, JAP Capital Ltd, JAP Capital Holding Gmbh intend to obtain further voting rights
* GRAMMER - BIFENG WU, WING SING INTL CO., LTD., JAP CAPITAL LIMITED,JAP CAPITAL HOLDING GMBH INTEND TO OBTAIN FURTHER VOTING RIGHTS
Oct 13 German automotive interiors maker Grammer AG said it expects orders at its automotive business to fall well short of its annual target as a recent power struggle with its top shareholder discouraged car manufacturers from placing orders.
* GRAMMER WITH A FURTHER INCREASE IN REVENUE AND OPERATING PROFITABILITY
BRIEF-Unit of Ningbo Jifeng Auto Parts' major shareholder hikes stake in Germany's Grammer to 20 pct
* Says major shareholder Wing Sing international Co Ltd's unit JAP Capital Holding GmbH hiked stake in Germany's Grammer AG to 20 percent
* REGIONAL COURT OF NUREMBERG-FÜRTH DISMISSES INJUNCTION PETITIONED BY PREVENT GROUP
* HIGHER REGIONAL COURT OF NUREMBERG DISMISSES CASCADE'S REQUEST TO CONVENE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING WITH FINAL AND BINDING EFFECT
* Q1 NET PROFIT AFTER TAX WAS ALSO UP SHARPLY, RISING BY 89.2 PERCENT TO EUR 14.0 MILLION (2016: 7.4)
* LEADING INDEPENDENT PROXY ADVISORS SUPPORT GRAMMER MANAGEMENT AT ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- Are Foreign Stocks Really Cheaper Than Domestic Stocks?
- What Factors Are Driving Emerging Markets Returns?
- Revisiting A 'No-Brainer' Trade
- Strong Earnings Fuel Emerging Markets Rally
- Rethinking Risk Management Key To Harnessing Emerging Market Uplift
- Emerging Markets And The Quantum Leap Of Technology