HCL Technologies Ltd (HCLT.NS)
21 Sep 2017
Wed, Sep 6 2017
* Announces asset purchase by co of Alpha Insight, incorporated in United Kingdom
* Says acquired ETL Factory Limited, a private limited company registered in Scotland
* Seeks shareholders' nod for re-appointment of Shiv Nadar as the managing director of the company Source text: (http://bit.ly/2whOeXo) Further company coverage:
July 27 India's HCL Technologies Ltd posted about 8 percent growth in first-quarter consolidated profit, beating analysts' forecasts, helped by higher revenues from its software services segment and client additions.
* Board of directors declared an interim dividend of Rs.2/- per equity share of Rs.2/- each of company for financial year 2017-18
* Says Satish Kusumbiwal resigns as joint MD and CFO Source text - (http://bit.ly/2uzTpE3) Further company coverage:
ZURICH, July 4 Credit Suisse has told 58 of its IT workers they will be transferred to Indian computer services company HCL Technologies as Switzerland's second biggest bank presses ahead with its cost cutting drive.
OSLO, June 30 Statoil said on Friday it would move its critical information technology (IT) tasks from Indian provider HCL Technologies back to Norway to improve security.
BRIEF-HCL Technologies launches GDPR services to enable organizations comply with EU data protection regulation
* Launches GDPR services to enable organizations comply with EU data protection regulation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says HCL Technologies and Duck Creek Technologies announce technology services partnership Source text - (http://bit.ly/2rusELQ) Further company coverage: