Heineken NV (HEIN.AS)
BRIEF-FEMSA announces the completion of the offering of shares in Heineken N.V. and Heineken Holding N.V.
* FEMSA announces the completion of the offering of shares in Heineken N.V. and Heineken Holding N.V. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MEXICO CITY Heineken shareholder Fomento Economico Mexicano (Femsa) said on Monday it was planning to sell an approximate 5 percent stake in the world's second largest brewer, worth 2.5 billion euros ($3 billion).
* UK'S CMA SAY CONSIDERS THAT UNDERTAKINGS GIVEN BY HEINEKEN ARE COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTION TO MITIGATE OR PREVENT SUBSTANTIAL LESSENING OF COMPETITION IDENTIFIED BY CMA
* Uk competition regulator says accepts heineken proposals to sell pubs in 33 areas ahead of takeover of Britain's Punch Taverns Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Rachel Armstrong)
BRIEF-UK's CMA accepts proposals by Heineken to resolve concerns over proposed purchase of Punch Taverns
* ACCEPTED PROPOSALS BY HEINEKEN TO RESOLVE CONCERNS OVER ITS PROPOSED PURCHASE OF PUNCH TAVERNS
BRUSSELS Heineken, the world's second-largest beer maker, reported higher than expected earnings in the first half of 2017, with the strongest profit growth in Europe thanks to a late Easter and an early start of warm summer weather. | Video
* H1 operating profit 1.81 bln euros vs 1.76 bln euros in poll
BRUSSELS, July 31 Heineken, the world's second-largest beer maker, reported a higher than expected operating profit in the first six months of 2017 as a late Easter and warm weather in key parts of Europe boosted its sales.
* H1 NET PROFIT (BEIA) EUR 1.04 BILLION VERSUS EUR 977 MILLION YEAR AGO
- European Markets Fall as Swiss-led Sell-off Overshadows BP Court Victory, Carrefour Quarterly Sales
- Heineken, SAB Miller Brewing up Big M&A Activity: MergerTalk
- Markets Uncertain in Face of Economic and Political Risks, But Some Good News
- SAB Miller Eyes Heineken, Apple iPhone Sales, Cramer's Energy Play
- They Just Don't Get Beer!