H Lundbeck A/S (HLUKF.PK)
Mon, Sep 11 2017
Sept 11 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd named H Lundbeck A/S Chief Executive Kare Schultz as its new CEO and president, the Israel-based drugmaker said on Monday.
* Raises profit outlook for 5th consecutive quarter * Q2 results beat forecasts * Q2 helped by lack of generic competition (Adds CEO, analyst, share price background) COPENHAGEN, Aug 9 Danish neuroscience drug specialist Lundbeck on Wednesday raised its profit outlook for the fifth quarter in a row after posting strong second-quarter results, helped by demand for older medicines and lack of generic competition. Lundbeck's share price has nearly tripled
* LUNDBECK REPORTS 13% REVENUE GROWTH AND A DOUBLING OF EBIT IN FIRST HALF OF 2017
Aug 9 Danish neuroscience drug specialist Lundbeck raised its profit and sales outlook for the year on Wednesday after posting strong second-quarter results, helped by demand for older medicines.
BRIEF-Lundbeck: Abilify Maintena (aripiprazole) for extended-release injectable suspension approved by the U.S. FDA for maintenance monotherapy treatment of bipolar I disorder
* ABILIFY MAINTENA® (ARIPIPRAZOLE) FOR EXTENDED-RELEASE INJECTABLE SUSPENSION APPROVED BY U.S. FDA FOR MAINTENANCE MONOTHERAPY TREATMENT OF BIPOLAR I DISORDER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Lundbeck and Takeda receive complete response letter from the FDA for Trintellix® (vortioxetine) sNDA
* SIGNS DEAL WITH BIOTECH COMPANY IMMUNOBRAIN CHECKPOINT, INC. (IBC) FOR RIGHTS TO RESEARCH IN TREATMENT OF ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
May 10 Danish drugmaker Lundbeck raised its financial guidance for the fourth time in 12 months as sales of its anti-epileptic drug Sabril was not dented by copycat competition, as Lundbeck had expected, its chief executive said on Wedneday.
* 2017 GUIDANCE RAISED BASED ON STRONG REVENUE GROWTH AND IMPROVED PROFITABILITY
* LUNDBECK ENTERS A CONDITIONAL AGREEMENT AND DIVESTS PART OF ITS HEADQUARTERS IN COPENHAGEN AND EXPECTS TO RAISE ITS FINANCIAL GUIDANCE BY DKK 200 MILLION
- Axovant Sciences: The Progressively Contentious Alzheimer's Claim
- An Unexpected Management Transition Rocks Lundbeck
- Lundbeck Investors Agitated With Mixed Alzheimer's Data
- Teva Delivers Some Good News As Pressure Builds
- Teva's Chorea Approval And Osteoporosis Data For Amgen
- Early Beginnings For Alzheimer's Vaccines