Hargreaves Lansdown PLC (HRGV.L)
Tue, Aug 15 2017
Fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown cancelled a planned special dividend on Friday after Britain's financial regulator said the company needed to shore up its capital base, sending its shares lower.
* Shares down 5.1 pct despite FY pretax profit beat (Recasts, adds detail from statement, analyst quote, share reaction, background, bullet points)
Aug 4 Hargreaves Lansdown Plc on Friday said it will not pay a special dividend for the financial year ended June 30, after a notification from UK's Financial Conduct Authority(FCA) that the regulator intends to reassess the company's capital requirements due to strong recent growth in scale and complexity.
* On August 3, FCA notified group that it intends to reassess its regulatory capital requirements
* Bunzl bounces after upbeat update (Adds details, closing prices)
* Total clients up 56,000 to 932,000 (Recasts, adds detail from statement, share reaction)
LONDON, May 18 British fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown on Thursday posted a 10 percent rise in assets in the four months to the end of April, buoyed by new fund and product launches and improved investor sentiment.
* Appointment of Christopher Hill as chief executive officer with effect from today Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Appointment of Philip Johnson as chief financial officer with effect from today