ICL Israel Chemicals Ltd (ICL.TA)
Fri, Aug 11 2017
* ICL signs contracts to supply 750,000 tonnes of potash to its customers in India
* ICL signs MOU with energean for long-term supply of natural gas
JERUSALEM, Aug 3 Israel Chemicals (ICL) reported on Thursday a drop in second quarter net profit due to a decline in revenue stemming from lower potash prices and higher tax payments.
* Q2 revenue $1.32 billion versus $1.38 billion previous year
* Says signed several potash supply contracts with customers in China.
* Says it is holding negotiations for sale of 50 percent stake of IDE Technologies Further company coverage: (Reporting by Ari Rabinovitch and Tova Cohen)
- Israel Chemicals (ICL) Presents At Credit Suisse 30th Annual Basic Materials Conference - Slideshow
- Top Dividend Raises And Cuts For June 2017
- Q2 Roundup: Top 6 Performing Knives
- Israel Chemicals (ICL) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- An Analysis On Israel Chemicals Ltd.
- Israel Chemicals (ICL) Presents At BMO-Farm to Market Conference - Slideshow