InterContinental Hotels Group PLC (IHG.L)
22 Sep 2017
Tue, Aug 8 2017
InterContinental Hotels Group reported slower growth in revenue per room in the second quarter, sending its shares down 4 percent, as a later Easter weighed on its U.S. performance.
* Shares fall 4 pct (Adds CFO, investor comments, share movement)
Aug 8 InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) on Tuesday reported slower global rooms revenue growth for the second quarter, hurt by a decline in U.S. growth due to a later Easter this year.
* H1 REPORTED REVENUE $857 MILLION VERSUS $838 MILLION YEAR AGO
May 5 InterContinental Hotels Group Plc said Chief Commercial Officer Keith Barr would succeed CEO Richard Solomons at the end of next month, Solomons stepping down after running the business for six years.
InterContinental Hotels Group Plc on Friday reported faster growth in room revenue for the first quarter and said Chief Executive Richard Solomons would retire this year.
May 5 InterContinental Hotels Group Plc on Friday reported faster growth in room revenue for the first quarter and said Chief Executive Richard Solomons would retire this year.
* 7K rooms opened, increasing net system size 3.4 pct yoy to 767k rooms
* Richard Solomons, group chief executive officer to retire and to be succeeded by Keith Barr, chief commercial officer
* Says Tripadvisor announces new partnership with Intercontinental Hotels Group Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Div Next Week (August 28-September 1st)
- Marriott: The Largest Luxury Hotel Operator Will Play A Defensive Role In Your Portfolio
- InterContinental Hotels' (IHG) CEO Keith Barr on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Hyatt is the Tom Brady of Lodging, but it is still just a Hold
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 50 Increases Expected By The End Of August
- InterContinental Hotels Group's (IHG) CEO Richard Solomons on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript