ING Groep NV (ING)
18 Oct 2017
Fri, Oct 13 2017
* ING Groep NV reports 7.79 pct passive stake in the Finish Line Inc as of October 5 - SEC Filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yh6QKU) Further company coverage:
LONDON Anglian Water's issuance of the first water utility green bond in Europe should pave the way for more such instruments which should help the market grow, Dutch bank ING's head of sustainable capital markets said.
* ING AND SCALABLE WILL OFFER A FULLY DIGITAL INVESTMENT SOLUTION TO ING'S RETAIL CUSTOMERS IN GERMANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
LONDON Dutch bank ING, which last year dubbed buying the Czech crown 'the trade of 2017', said on Tuesday it was closing its recommendation on the currency, which has risen less than expected since the ending of an exchange rate cap.
Aug 18 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LONDON, Aug 18 ING has appointed Clarence Plummer to a newly-created role of Europe head of syndicated finance, based in London.
AMSTERDAM/FRANKFURT To find a bank that is thriving in Germany's troubled banking sector, look no further than ING of the Netherlands, which is upending German tradition with a radical online-only, no-frills and zero-fees offering.
* ING CEO Hamers: internet banking is cheaper, easier, better
* Net profit dips but beats expectations (Adds more detail on customer growth, CEO quotes and share price)
* ING GREW RETAIL CUSTOMER BASE IN 1H17 BY 700,000 TO 36.5 MILLION, AND PRIMARY RELATIONSHIPS INCREASED BY 400,000 TO 10.1 MILLION
- Redemptions: Catching Up
- Individual Stocks Vs. ETFs - Which Will Fulfill Jeff's Early Retirement Dreams? (Part 1 Of 2)
- ING Groep (ING) Presents At BoAML 22nd Annual Financials CEO Conference - Slideshow
- Nordea: Move To Finland May Lead To Higher Dividends
- My Portfolio: Beating The Index Without Tech
- ING's Short-Term Profit Compression Is A Long-Term Opportunity