Ipsos SA (ISOS.PA)
22 Sep 2017
Thu, Sep 7 2017
* STMicroelectronics to be removed from the CAC Next 20 index
* REVENUE FOR FIRST-HALF 2017 WAS EUR 833.8 MILLION, ALMOST EQUIVALENT TO THAT PUBLISHED FOR FIRST-HALF 2016 OF EUR 833.6 MILLION
HARRISBURG, Pa. Americans say they love U.S.-made goods. They are less enthusiastic, however, about paying a premium for them.
CAIRO Egypt's Manpower Ministry ordered the closure of leading market research firm Ipsos's business in the country, citing workplace health and safety violations, a ministry decree dated June 20 showed.
CAIRO, July 16 Egypt's Manpower Ministry ordered the closure of leading market research firm Ipsos's business in the country, citing workplace health and safety violations, a ministry decree dated June 20 showed.
* FFP A DIRECT SHAREHOLDER OF IPSOS, WITH A STAKE OF ONLY 2.1%, SOLD ITS IPSOS SHARES IN THE MARKET FOR €30 MILLION OVER THE LAST FEW WEEKS
* FFP says sells 2.1 stake in Ipsos for 30 mln eur Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Paris bureau)
* Q1 revenue EUR 390.1 million ($424.3 million) versus EUR 386.9 million year ago
- Defensive Sectors At The Top
- Why (Small) Size Matters In Retail
- Overlooked In Retail: Net Income Per Employee
- My 2015 Select Sector SPDR ETFs Algorithmic Forecast And Allocation
- What To Expect When The Fed Actually Does Raise Rates
- S&P 500 Weekly Earnings Update: Q3 '14 Earnings Were Strong; Q4 '14 Will Also Be Very Healthy (Despite Energy)