Johnson Controls International PLC (JCI)
22 Sep 2017
Tue, Aug 29 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, August 29 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDR) and Long-Term debt ratings for Johnson Controls International plc (JCI) and Tyco International Holding S.a.r.l. (TSARL) at 'BBB+'. The Short-Term IDR and Commercial Paper Ratings for JCI and TSarl have been affirmed at 'F2'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS Rating Str
BRIEF-Johnson Controls - related to Alex Molinaroli's employment termination, eligible to receive severance benefits of about $63 mln
* Johnson Controls - related to Alex Molinaroli's employment termination, eligible to receive severance benefits of about $63 million - SEC filing Source text : (http://bit.ly/2xmeKye) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning India gets members' nod for appointment of Gurmeet Singh as MD
Aug 10 Johnson Controls-hitachi Air Conditioning India Ltd
Aug 8 Johnson Controls-hitachi Air Conditioning India Ltd
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.71 from continuing operations excluding items
* Sets regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.25per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Johnson Controls International Plc on Thursday narrowed its full-year profit and organic sales forecast, sending the shares of the multi-industry U.S. manufacturer down as much as 2.6 percent in morning trading.
* Shares fall as much as 2.6 pct (Adds details, updates shares)
April 27 Multi-industry U.S. manufacturer Johnson Controls International Plc reported an 11 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by higher sales in its power solutions business.
BRIEF-Sing Tao News Corporation through its unit awarded MEP contract to Johnson Controls Hong Kong Ltd
* Co, through its unit, awarded MEP contract to contractor for a consideration of HK$52.9 million