Kinross Gold Corp (KGC)
25 Sep 2017
Tue, Sep 19 2017
* Integra Resources to acquire Delamar project from Kinross Gold
Sept 18 Kinross Gold Corp, as expected, gave the go-ahead on Monday to spend more than $1 billion to expand two of its gold mines, including its Tasiast mine in West Africa, but its shares fell as investors took profits after a stellar run this year.
BRIEF-Kinross Gold says to proceed with Tasiast Phase Two, Round Mountain Phase W expansion projects
* Kinross Gold says to proceed with Tasiast Phase Two and Round Mountain Phase W expansion projects
Sept 18 Kinross Gold Corp said it plans to expand two gold mines, including the second phase of its Tasiast operation in West Africa, spending more than $1 billion to boost output and lower costs.
* Aurion announces private placement financing with Kinross Gold Corporation
* Kinross Gold Corp- company expects to meet its 2017 capital expenditures forecast of approximately $900 million
* Kinross announces US$500 million unsecured 10-year debt offering
* LKA Gold Inc - reports that Kinross drilling contractors have mobilized and resumed drilling at LKA's golden wonder mine
* Kinross announces vend-in of Yukon property to create White Gold Corp strategic alliance
* Says again on track to meet our annual guidance for production and costs.
- Trapeze Asset Management Q2' 17 Commentary: Myths And Misconceptions
- Kinross Gold (KGC) Tasiast Phase Two And Round Mountain Phase W feasibility Study Results - Slideshow
- Resource Sector Digest: Yin And Yang
- Why Kinross Gold Is Preparing For A Move Higher
- Now It Is Time To Invest In Richmont Mines
- Kinross Gold Corporation: One Gold Miner With Excellent Prospects