Kingfisher PLC (KGF.L)
Thu, Aug 17 2017
* Shares fall as much as 6 pct, biggest FTSE 100 loser (Adds detail, analyst comment, shares)
LONDON, Aug 17 Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvement retailer, reported another fall in quarterly sales on Thursday, hurt by weak French markets, a slowdown at its B&Q business in the UK and continued disruption from its restructuring plan.
BRIEF-ACCC comments on proposed acquisition by BP Australia of Woolworth's network of retail service station sites
Aug 10 Australian Competition And Consumer Commission-
* Instructed Barclays Capital Securities in relation to share repurchase programme for cancellation, from 24 July to 15 Sep
* Shares fall as much as seven percent (Adds shares, analyst comments, background)
LONDON, May 24 Home improvements retailer Kingfisher reported on Wednesday a 0.6 percent fall in first-quarter sales from stores open for more than a year, due to weak sales in France, where the firm remains cautious about prospects.
* Q1 total group sales of 2,860 million pounds versus. 2,723 million pounds
* RBS chairman worries UK over-reliant on consumer spending (Adds detail from BoE report, wraps in Markit survey and comments from RBS and Kingfisher)
LONDON, March 22 Home improvement retailer Kingfisher warned that the effect of the Brexit vote and potential disruption from the French election could hit trade in its two main markets, sending its shares sharply lower on Wednesday.
* Engaged Goldman Sachs International in relation to an irrevocable, non- discretionary programme for purchase of shares
- ING Rises on Planned Job Cuts as UK Retailer Kingfisher Falls on Sales Slump
- New IPOs Do Nothing to Improve Mood in Europe, as Markets Fret Over Scottish Independence
- Should I Buy Kingfisher?
- 3 FTSE Shares Hitting New Highs
- Kingfisher Reports Fall in Sales and Profit
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares for the Week Ahead