Koninklijke KPN NV (KKPNY.PK)
Tue, Aug 29 2017
* ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT WITH CHINA UNICOM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:, (Gdynia Newsroom)
* KPN ACQUIRES CAM IT SOLUTIONS Source text: http://bit.ly/2vFN4or Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, August 08 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Netherlands-based Royal KPN N.V.'s (KPN) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating at 'BBB'. The Outlook on the IDR is Stable. A full list of rating actions is at the end of the commentary. KPN's rating reflects its leading position in the Dutch telecoms market. Competitive dynamics in the mobile and business segments are likely to remain challenging over the m
AMSTERDAM, July 26 Cost cutting and new retail customers helped KPN narrowly beat market expectations with a 1.5 percent rise in second-quarter core earnings on Wednesday, lifting its shares.
AMSTERDAM, July 26 KPN, the Netherlands' largest telecommunications company, on Wednesday reported a 1.5 percent rise in second-quarter core earnings to 601 million euros, helped by cost-cutting measures and a growing customer base.
* Q2 ADJUSTED EBITDA EUR 601 MILLION VERSUS EUR 584 MILLION IN REUTERS POLL
* PROPOSITION WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM START OF JULY Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* ACQUIRES SOLCON; TRANSACTION COMPLETED END JUNE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
AMSTERDAM, April 26 KPN, the Netherlands' largest telecommunications company, on Wednesday reported better-than-expected first-quarter core earnings of 584 million euros, due to cost-cutting measures and lower capital spending.
* Declares 2016 dividend of 0.125 euros ($0.133) per ordinary share, consisting of regular dividend of 0.10 euro per ordinary share and additional interim dividend of 0.025 euro per ordinary share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9419 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
- Monthly Pay Dividend Dog Brokers Cast REITs As Top November Gainers
- KPN - Is A Dutch Telecom Provider The Next One To Be Acquired?
- Monthly Pay Dividend SML Dogs Retreat Like Dow Dogs After Halloween
- Monthly Dividend Stocks: 3 November Lists
- Monthly Paid SML Dividend Dogs Face Slow Times Ahead Per Brokers
- Wall Street Breakfast: Russia, Saudi Arabia Agree To Freeze Oil Output