Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB.N)
20 Oct 2017
Fri, Sep 29 2017
* Signed deal for divestment of its 50 percent stake in Kimberly-Clark Lever
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, August 31 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A' rating to Kimberly-Clark Corporation's (Kimberly-Clark) newly issued EUR500 million seven-year senior unsecured notes due September 2024. The Rating Outlook is Stable. The notes, senior obligations of the company, rank equally with all Kimberly-Clark's present and future unsecured and unsubordinated indebtedness. Proceeds will be used to repay a portion of Kimberly-Clark's ou
LONDON, Aug 21 (IFR) - Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE: KMB) rated A2/A, a consumer product company with brands including Huggies, Kleenex, Cottonelle, Scott & Kotex, has mandated Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley to arrange a series of investor meetings across Europe from August 28-30.
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.97 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.49 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Kimberly-Clark and Halyard Health, recently hit with a $454 million jury award over claims that their surgical gowns were defective, do not have to issue warnings to customers that the gowns pose a safety risk, a federal judge in Los Angeles ruled.
* Q1 earnings per share view $1.54 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
- Considering Kimberly-Clark For The Long Haul
- Kimberly-Clark - Paying You To Wait For Growth
- Dividend Income - September 2017
- The MnM Portfolio, September 2017 - I Hit My Target Of 10% Income Growth
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio - Q3 2017 Summary
- The Lower Volatility Stock Portfolio For Retirees And Others