Lloyds Banking Group PLC (LYG.N)
Sept 22 Lloyds Banking Group Plc named Scott Barton managing director, mid markets, of it its commercial banking unit, effective Nov. 1.
LONDON, Sept 5 Complaints about banks and insurers in Britain rose in the first half of 2017 with the figures still dominated by loan insurance as a compensation deadline for mis-selling is publicised, the Financial Ombudsman Service said on Tuesday.
LONDON, Sept 4 Lloyds Banking Group will announce on Monday the boss of a credit card business bought by the lender will lead a push into expanding its card business in an effort to boost profit and reduce its reliance on mortgage lending.
* LLOYDS BANKING - INTRODUCED CHANGES TO ITS LENDING POLICY ON NEW BUILD PROPERTIES IN ORDER TO PROVIDE GREATER CHOICE FOR HOMEBUYERS AND THEIR ADVISERS
Aug 8 Lloyds Banking Group Plc's commercial banking division on Tuesday named Madeleine McDougall as head of its real estate team.
LONDON (Reuters Breakingviews) - Lloyds is a good bank in a bad place: Britain. The UK lender beat earnings expectations in the second quarter. The productivity of its loan book is rising and costs are falling relative to income. If it weren’t for fears about Britain’s exit from the European Union, and a seemingly bottomless pit of charges for past bad behaviour, Lloyds could be worth 10 percent more. Sadly, what is matters more to investors than what might be.
* CEO says no intention of leaving the bank (Adds shares, CEO comment)
BRIEF-Lloyds banking group ceo says "i have no intention of going anywhere" in response to speculation over departure
* Lloyds banking group ceo says "i have no intention of going anywhere" in response to speculation over departure Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Britain's FCA says Lloyds to set up redress scheme for mortgage customers who incurred fees after they fell behind with their mortgage payments
LONDON British TV presenter and former disc jockey Noel Edmonds has more than quadrupled the damages he is seeking from Lloyds Banking Group to 300 million pounds ($392 million) as he steps up a 12-year demand for compensation.
- 2 UK High-Paying Dividend Stocks To Buy Today
- Lloyds: A Challenging Future
- Blockchain And IBM's Comeback
- Lloyds: Focus On What Matters
- The Sell-Off In Lloyd's Is Utterly Ridiculous
- Lloyds Banking Group's (LYG) CEO Antonio Horta-Osorio on Q2 2017 Interim Management Statement Conference Call (Transcript)