Mobil'nye Telesistemy PAO (MBT)
22 Sep 2017
Tue, Sep 19 2017
* SAYS LAUNCHES NEW CLOUD SERVICE FOR BIG DATA PROCESSING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
MOSCOW, Sept 13 MTS, the leading telecommunications provider in Russia, says Stream Digital, LLC, the company's wholly-owned subsidiary, purchased a total 1,197,430 MTS shares of common stock, representing 0.06 percent of share capital issued by MTS.
Sept 6 Russian industrial conglomerate Sistema says:
MOSCOW, Sept 5 A Russian court has turned down business conglomerate Sistema's appeal against the "arrest" of its shares in mobile operator MTS and Medsi chain of medical clinics, the Interfax news agency reported on Tuesday.
MOSCOW Russian conglomerate Sistema said on Wednesday it had no plans to reduce its stake in mobile phone operator MTS to pay oil giant Rosneft a $2 billion settlement and would be able to raise the funds from banks.
* Seeking a partial lifting of asset freeze (Recasts with CEO saying no plans to sell assets, adds share price)
MOSCOW Russian business conglomerate Sistema said on Wednesday it has no plans to sell shares in mobile operator MTS , the Interfax news agency reported.
MOSCOW, Aug 30 Russian business conglomerate Sistema said on Wednesday it has no plans to sell shares in mobile operator MTS, the Interfax news agency reported.
MOSCOW, Aug 28 Russia's biggest mobile operator MTS raised its full-year profit forecast on Monday and confirmed plans to pay 52 billion roubles ($890 million) in dividends during 2017.
July 31 Russia's biggest mobile operator MTS , said on Monday:
- Mobile TeleSystems' (MBT) CEO Andrei Dubovskov on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Top Yield Communication Services Dividend Dog Is Windstream As Of Aug. 1
- Veon 2? Mobile TeleSystems And Their Changes
- MBT Gets Political
- Brokers Tag VEON Communication Services As 'Safer' Dividend Top Gain Dog For June
- Top Gain Communication Services Dogs Led By Windstream, VEON, And Telefonica Into May