McKesson Corp (MCK.N)
Wed, Sep 6 2017
* Truveris has secured $25 million in a new round of funding led by McKesson Ventures Source text for Eikon:
* James Beer, EVP, CFO of Mckesson Corporation, joins Alaska Air Group board of directors
* Allscripts to acquire Mckesson’s enterprise information solutions business
McKesson Corp , the biggest U.S. drug distributor, posted a much lower-than-expected quarterly profit, hurt by the lingering effects of a slowdown in the pace of price increases for branded drugs, sending its shares down as much as 6 percent.
* Raises fiscal 2018 earnings forecast to $11.80-$12.50/share
* Q1 GAAP earnings per share $1.44 from continuing operations
July 27 Drug wholesaler McKesson Corp reported a 43 percent fall in quarterly profit due to slower increase in drug prices and intensifying competition.
McKesson Corp's shareholders voted against the company's executive pay policy, following a campaign that criticized the drug wholesaler for its role in the U.S. opioid drug epidemic.
July 26 McKesson Corp's shareholders voted against the company's executive pay policy, following a campaign that criticized the drug wholesaler for its role in the U.S. opioid drug epidemic.
* Mckesson announces preliminary voting results from 2017 annual meeting of stockholders
- ALR's Stock Of The Week: The Cheapest Healthcare Stock?
- Which 'Growthier' Dividend Stocks Look Attractive?
- Long Term Still Bullish On McKesson
- McKesson Ventures Leads $25 Million Financing Round For Truveris
- Valuation Dashboard: Healthcare - Update
- Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Div Next Week (August 28-September 1st)