Malayan Banking Bhd (MLYBY.PK)
25 Sep 2017
Wed, Aug 30 2017
* Expects "satisfactory" 2017 earnings (Adds comments from CEO and CFO, further earnings details, PNB's Islamic finance suggestion)
* Qtrly net interest income 3.04 billion rgt versus 2.76 billion rgt
KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 30 Malaysia's largest bank by assets, Malayan Banking Bhd (Maybank), on Wednesday reported a 43 percent rise in net profit for the three months through June, helped by lower loan-loss provisions.
* Q1 net profit 1.7 bln rgt vs 1.2 bln avg forecast of 3 analysts
KUALA LUMPUR, May 25 Malayan Banking Bhd (Maybank) posted a 19 percent jump in first-quarter net profit on the back of regional loans growth, improvement in net interest margin and lower net impairment losses.
* Perpetual (asia) limited, as trustee of VI-REIT has entered into facility agreement with Malayan Banking Berhad, Singapore branch
* Refers to proposed disposal of Maybank Indonesia's entire equity interest of 68.55 pct in WOM Finance to PT Reliance Capital Management