Nike Inc (NKE)
22 Sep 2017
Wed, Sep 13 2017
A federal judge on Tuesday said Nike Inc's retail arm was not required to pay workers in California for the few seconds each day that they spent going through security checks, and tossed out a class action against the company.
* Nike Inc declares $0.18 quarterly dividend Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BERLIN Adidas will pour more cash into marketing to try to stay ahead in the race with U.S. rivals Nike and Under Armour , the German sportswear firm said on Thursday as it reported another quarter of bumper sales growth. | Video
BERLIN, Aug 3 Adidas will pour more cash into marketing to try to stay ahead in the race with U.S. rivals Nike and Under Armour, the German sportswear firm said on Thursday as it reported another quarter of bumper sales growth.
FRANKFURT German sportswear company Puma plans to keep spending to sign up top athletes and celebrities after its flagship star Usain Bolt retires, seeking to bolster a brand that lags market leaders Nike and Adidas.
* Demand for new shoe models boosts margins (Recasts, adds CEO comments, further details on results)
FRANKFURT, July 26 German sportswear firm Puma plans to keep spending on marketing and on winning endorsements from star athletes, its chief executive said, seeking to revive a brand that still lags market leaders Nike and Adidas.
* Says CEO Mark Parker's fiscal year 2017 total compensation was $13.9 million versus $47.6 million in fiscal year 2016 - SEC filing
* Shares rise as much as 8.6 percent (Adds detail, Ashley quote, analyst comment, updates shares)
* Nike, Inc. Announces Monique Matheson as new evp, global human resources
- In A Battle Between Three Giants, Who Is Crowned Champion?
- Nike: Getting Amazoned While Suffering From A 50 Billion Dollar Curse
- Data Shows That Skechers Is Doing Really Well Right Now
- Under Armour: Too Bearish
- I Was Right, There Was An Alpha Opportunity With My 15 Dividend Achievers
- Lululemon - Keeping It Simple