Nomura Holdings Inc (NMR.N)
25 Sep 2017
Sept 25 Investment bank Nomura Holdings Inc appointed Keith Willard as managing director and Matt Shiel as executive director within its agency mortgage business in the Americas.
* Says it received notice from Nomura Securities Co Ltd, confirming share subscription
* Says it repurchased 25.4 million shares of its common stock for 15.78 billion yen in total, from Aug. 1 to Aug. 31
Aug 21 Global investment bank Nomura Holdings Inc said on Monday it appointed Andrey Chuprin as managing director and head of global markets sales for Russia and CIS.
* Says it will issue 50th series, 51th series and 52 series unsecured corporate bonds worth 30 billion yen, 20 billion yen and 10 billion yen respectively, with payment date on Aug. 10
TOKYO Nomura Holdings Inc said on Friday it had sold all its shares of its stake in Jafco Co back to the venture capital firm, as the Japanese brokerage seeks to shift capital into areas where it sees more growth.
* Jafco shares close highest since Oct 2015 (Adds share tender details, CFO comments, share price moves)
* Overseas operations continue recovery (Writes through, adds CFO's and analyst's comments)
TOKYO, July 28 Nomura Holdings Inc said its first-quarter net profit rose 21 percent, as a strong performance in its domestic-oriented retail division offset a drop in bond trading at its wholesale division.
* Says it sold entire 8.5 million shares (19.1 percent voting power) of JAFCO Co Ltd for 38.71 billion yen
- Wall Street Breakfast: AT&T On The Brink Of A Mega Deal
- Nomura Holdings' (NMR) on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Wall Street Breakfast: Health Bill Lands In The Emergency Room
- Nomura: Interesting Times And Interesting Price
- 33 Stocks For June 2017
- Wall Street Breakfast: Trump Decides On Paris Climate Deal