Audi AG (NSUG.F)
20 Oct 2017
Wed, Oct 11 2017
* CAR SALES UP 2.6 PERCENT IN SEPTEMBER TO 178,350 VEHICLES; BETWEEN JANUARY AND SEPTEMBER SALES DOWN 2.0 PERCENT TO 1.38 MILLION
BERLIN Volkswagen's Porsche brand is seeking 200 million euros ($234 million) in damages from its luxury stablemate Audi over costs related to manipulated diesel engines, Bild newspaper reported on Friday.
BERLIN Audi will build electric vehicles at its plants across the world, including sites in Mexico and Hungary, the premium carmaker said on Wednesday, detailing its zero-emission plans.
* Audi plans more than 20 EVs before 2025 (Adds comments from labour boss, detail and background)
BERLIN, Sept 27 Audi plans to build electric cars at all of its factories worldwide, including sites in Mexico and Hungary, the luxury carmaker's chief executive said on Wednesday.
* Car sales up 5 percent in August to 138,900 vehicles; between January and August sales down 2.6 percent to 1.20 million
* Audi says Audi of America reported an August sales increase of 2.8 percent to 19,811 deliveries Further company coverage:
* Audi says move to reduce sales, hurt revenues (Adds comments from car makers Audi and Jaguar Land Rover)
FRANKFURT Volkswagen's premium carmaker Audi announced its biggest management reshuffle in years on Monday as it seeks a fresh start in the aftermath of the diesel emissions scandal.
FRANKFURT, Aug 28 Volkswagen's premium carmaker Audi announced its biggest management reshuffle in years on Monday as it seeks a fresh start in the aftermath of the diesel emissions scandal.
- My Watchlist Of The Gold Mining Players In The Red Hot BC Golden Triangle Part 1
- Resource Sector Digest: Yukon Casino Yields 20%
- Nevsun Resources: Insider Buying Alert
- Resource Sector Digest: Bye Bye Bisha?
- Half Million Dollar Income Portfolio - Keep Living The Dream
- Resource Sector Digest: Primero Train Wreck 101