Newell Brands Inc (NWL)
20 Oct 2017
Tue, Sep 26 2017
* Newell Brands Inc - is ahead of original schedule to deleverage co and is on track to achieve its leverage ratio target of 3.0 to 3.5 times in 2018
* Newell Brands Inc - acquisition will be reported as part of Newell Brands' live segment
United Continental Holdings Inc and Sharpie maker Newell Brands Inc became the latest U.S. companies to blame Hurricane Harvey for disappointing forecasts.
* United's shares down 2.5 pct, Newell down 5 pct (Adds details, analyst comment; updates share move)
* Newell Brands Inc - expects hurricane-related inflation to impact U.S. manufactured resin-based businesses
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.23 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Sharpie maker Newell Brands Inc's quarterly sales scraped past analysts' estimates as it sold more home fragrances and baby and parenting products.
Aug 4 Sharpie maker Newell Brands Inc's quarterly sales scraped past analysts' estimates as it sold more home fragrances and baby and parenting products.
Aug 4 - Newell Brands Inc, the maker of Sharpie pens, reported a 21 percent jump in quarterly normalized profit on Friday, helped by strong demand for Rubbermaid food containers, and baby and parenting products.
* Q2 reported EPS $0.46; Q2 normalized EPS $0.87; Q2 net sales $4.05 billion versus $3.86 billion; Q2 core sales growth of 2.5 percent
- An Introduction To Newell Brands
- Q3 Portfolio Review: Watching The Dips
- Heavy Insider Buying At Coty
- Wall Street Breakfast: Orbital Blasts Off After Northrop Buyout
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 9/13/17: SJM, RDUS, HP, SPKE, EXA, CAPL, REG, NWL, NXEO, BWINB
- Newell Brands (NWL) Presents At The Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference - Slideshow