OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc (OMED.OQ)
22 Sep 2017
Tue, Sep 19 2017
* OncoMed chairman and CEO, Paul Hastings, to take medical leave of absence
* OncoMed doses first patient with GITRL-Fc in phase 1a clinical trial Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 revenue $6.2 million versus $6.7 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Oncomed doses first patient with anti-tigit antibody in phase 1 clinical trial
* BVF Partners LP reports 7.9 pct passive stake in Oncomed Pharmaceuticals as of April 17 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Oncomed Pharmaceuticals Inc - oncomed will reduce its workforce by approximately 50 percent, resulting in 64 remaining full-time employees
OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc's shares were jolted for a second time in a week after the company said on Monday its experimental lung cancer drug failed a mid-stage study.
* To also discontinue enrollment in colorectal cancer drug trial
* Oncomed's Phase 2 trial of Tarextumab in small cell lung cancer does not meet endpoints
April 17 OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday its experimental drug failed a mid-stage study for the treatment of lung cancer.
- Commentary On BVF Quarterly Filing
- OncoMed Pharmaceuticals' (OMED) CEO Paul Hastings on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- CytRx: SCLC Study Still Breathing?
- Is OncoMed A Contrarian Buy?
- Celgene Sales And Pipeline Keeping Pace With Expectations
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: May 10, 2017