Ormat Technologies Inc (ORA.N)
22 Sep 2017
Thu, Jun 1 2017
* Ormat secures first portfolio PPA for 150 MW of geothermal capacity with SCPPA
* Migdal Insurance & Financial Holdings Ltd reports 9.89 percent passive stake in Ormat Technologies Inc, as of May 10, 2017 - SEC filing Source: (http://bit.ly/2rh3ZdE) Further company coverage:
TEL AVIV Japan's ORIX Corp will buy a 22.1 percent stake in Israeli geothermal energy producer Ormat Technologies Inc for $627 million from a group led by the FIMI private equity fund, the companies said on Thursday.
TEL AVIV, May 4 Japan's ORIX Corp will buy a 22.1 percent stake in Israeli geothermal energy producer Ormat Technologies Inc for $627 million from a group led by the FIMI private equity fund, the companies said on Thursday.
* Orix to acquire 22 percent ownership stake in Ormat from FIMI and Bronicki Investments and simultaneously enter into strategic partnership with Ormat
- Ormat Technologies: 22% Equity Stake By ORIX A Positive Development - But Is It Enough?
- Don't Buy Dean Foods - Cramer's Lightning Round (8/23/17)
- Ormat Technologies' (ORA) CEO Isaac Angel on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Ormat Technologies, Inc. 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Fear, Uncertainty, And Doubt - Managing Your FUD Factor
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up July 28, 2017: KeyCorp, Del Frisco's, Navistar, OPKO Health, ImmuCell