O'Reilly Automotive Inc (ORLY.OQ)
Fri, Sep 1 2017
* O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. announces additional $1 billion share repurchase authorization
* O'Reilly Automotive Inc - on August 10, 2017, co entered into an underwriting agreement
* O'Reilly Automotive Inc - offering by O'Reilly Automotive, Inc of aggregate of $750 million of 3.600% senior notes due 2027 - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2uO3oBF) Further company coverage:
* O’Reilly Automotive, Inc. reports second quarter 2017 results
* O’Reilly Automotive Inc announces additional $1 billion share repurchase authorization
* Sees fy 2017 total revenue between $9.1 billion to $9.3 billion
Fox News' Tucker Carlson averaged 3.2 million viewers in his first show in Bill O'Reilly's former 8 p.m. EDT (0000 GMT) time slot on Monday, according to early numbers from Nielsen.
Bill O'Reilly will get a payout of up to $25 million following his ouster from Fox News over sexual harassment allegations, a source familiar with the situation said on Thursday.
April 20 Bill O'Reilly will get a payout of up to $25 million following his ouster from Fox News over sexual harassment allegations, a source familiar with the situation said on Thursday.
NEW YORK (Reuters Breakingviews) - It takes the exit of dozens of advertisers and numerous protests to force change at Twenty-First Century Fox, it seems. The company on Wednesday parted ways with top Fox News anchor Bill O’Reilly in the wake of the criticism and lost ad dollars that followed a New York Times report cataloging sexual-harassment allegations he and Fox had settled. The U.S. cable channel’s chief architect, Roger Ailes, was booted amid a similar scandal nine months ago. The cleanup
- O'Reilly Auto Parts: An Opportunistic Buy For Consistency And Growth
- Forget Amazon, Tesla Is The Bigger Threat To The Auto Parts Retail Sector
- AutoZone Is Due To Report - Another Large Drop Is A Buying Opportunity
- Underneath The Hood: AutoZone Shows 17% Upside
- O'Reilly Automotive - The E-Commerce Threat May Not Be As Bad As It Seems
- O'Reilly Just Gave You Another Reason To Be Bullish