Pandora Media Inc (P)
22 Sep 2017
Tue, Sep 19 2017
* Pandora Media Inc - Video Plus ad product enables brands to pay only when users watch 15 seconds of a video ad Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Pandora Media-roger J. Lynch to receive annual base salary of $650,000, to be eligible for annual target bonus equal to 100% of his base salary
Music streaming company Pandora Media Inc named Roger Lynch as chief executive on Monday, replacing interim CEO Naveen Chopra who will continue as the chief financial officer.
Aug 14 Music streaming company Pandora Media Inc named Roger Lynch as chief executive on Monday, replacing interim CEO Naveen Chopra who will continue as the chief financial officer.
* Pandora announces appointment of Roger Lynch as chief executive officer
* Takes sole share stake of 3.3 million shares in Altaba Inc - SEC filing
* On June 27, 2017, announced plan to discontinue business activities in Australia and New Zealand - SEC filing
Pandora Media Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue as advertisers spent more on the online music streaming service amid stiff competition.
July 31 Pandora Media Inc on Monday reported a near 10 percent rise in quarterly revenue as advertisers spent more on the online music streaming service.
* Q2 revenue $376.8 million versus I/B/E/S view $368.7 million
- Pandora Media (P) CEO Naveen Chopra Presents at Goldman Sachs Communacopia Conference (Transcript)
- Eventbrite Continues Execution Pace In Face Of Uncertain IPO Market
- 7 Obstructions Of The Rally - Cramer's Mad Money (8/24/17)
- Apple Poised To Be Another Thorn In Netflix
- Pandora Names New CEO - Stability Ahead
- Wall Street Breakfast: More CEOs Resign From Trump Council