Paragon Banking Group PLC (PARA.L)
Thu, Sep 21 2017
* CONFIRMS NAME CHANGE TOOK PLACE ON SEP 21, IS NOW PARAGON BANKING GROUP PLC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Sept 21 Britain's Paragon Group of Companies said on Thursday it was reorganising its business lines to accelerate its transformation into a diversified banking group and improve efficiency.
LONDON, July 26 British buy-to-let mortgage lender Paragon Group of Companies Plc reported a further 575.7 million pounds ($749.91 million) of new lending in the third quarter, taking the nine-month total of lending and investment to 1.4 billion pounds.
* Completed 50.0 mln stg extension to its share buy-back programme which was notified to market on 23 November 2016
May 23 British buy-to-let mortgage lender Paragon Group of Companies Plc reported a marginal fall in first-half profit, but said its buy-to-let pipeline had more than doubled as full-year lending volumes topped its expectations.
May 23 British buy-to-let mortgage lender Paragon Group of Companies Plc reported a marginal fall in first-half profit, but said its buy-to-let pipeline had more than doubled, pointing to full-year lending volumes topping its expectations.
* Underlying profit increased by 1 pct to 70.1 million stg (2016 H1: 69.4 million stg), whilst absorbing 5.5 million stg of tier 2 bond costs
- 31 Stocks For September 2017
- 33 Stocks For August 2017
- 18 Dividend Increases: July 24-28, 2017 (Part 2: Non-Financials)
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG) Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Penske Automotive Group, Inc. 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Emulating John Neff To Find Low P/E Stocks That Look Fundamentally Sound