Priceline Group Inc (PCLN.OQ)
21 Sep 2017
Tue, Aug 15 2017
* Priceline Group-on Aug 15, executed 2 officers' certificates in connection with sale of $500 million of 2.750% senior notes due 2023, $500 million of 3.550% notes due 2028
* The priceline group reports financial results for 2nd quarter 2017
BRUSSELS EU antitrust regulators approved on Monday U.S. online travel company Priceline's planned acquisition of Momondo Group without conditions.
BRUSSELS, July 17 EU antitrust regulators approved on Monday U.S. online travel company Priceline's planned acquisition of Momondo Group without conditions.
* Tiger Global Management LLC takes share stake of 605,000 shares in American Tower Corp
* Priceline Group - on may 9, co said Daniel J. Finnegan, company's chief financial officer plans to retire pending hiring of his successor - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2raLisC) Further company coverage:
* Sees year over year growth in total gross travel bookings for Q2 2017 of 12 percent to 17 percent
* Robert J. Mylod, Jr. Named to the Priceline Group's board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Trivago: Boom Or Bust?
- The Best Travel Stock You've Never Heard Of
- Priceline: A Growth Powerhouse - Forecast Profits And/Or Cash Flow Not Prices
- TripAdvisor Is Finally Worth The Investment
- Tracking Ruane, Cunniff, & Goldfarb's Portfolio - Q2 2017 Update
- Tracking Stephen Mandel's Lone Pine Capital Portfolio - Q2 2017 Update