PepsiCo Inc (PEP)
22 Sep 2017
Thu, Sep 14 2017
* PEPSICO SELECTS ESKER TO ENHANCE ITS ORDER PROCESSING AND BETTER SERVE ITS CUSTOMERS Source text: http://bit.ly/2waCae1 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says Washington redskins & co announce long-term partnership making co official & exclusive non-alcoholic beverage, snack provider for team, FedExField
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, July 21 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) and the debt ratings of PepsiCo, Inc. (PepsiCo) at 'A/F1'. A full list of rating actions follows at the end of the press release. The Rating Outlook is Stable. PepsiCo's ratings reflect its considerable financial flexibility, substantial cash flow, significant scale, geographic reach, product diversification provided by its high-margin Frito-Lay North
* PepsiCo Inc - on July 14, Ramon Laguarta, was appointed president of PepsiCo - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2uCKIsx) Further company coverage:
* Increases quarterly dividend by 7 percent to $0.805 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
PepsiCo Inc's second-quarter profit topped estimates, as the company sold more higher-margin healthier foods such as baked chips and raised prices on its drinks in North America. | Video
* CEO on conf call- have seen a lower rate of year-to-date growth in the c store channel compared to last year
* Adj. profit of $1.44/shr vs. est. $1.40/shr (Adds details and background, updates shares)
July 11 PepsiCo Inc's quarterly profit beat estimates as higher pricing of sodas and snack foods in North America paid off and as the company sold its minority stake in British bottler Britvic Plc.
July 11 PepsiCo Inc's second-quarter profit rose 5 pct, helped by higher sales in its Frito-Lay North America business and the sale of its minority stake in British bottler Britvic Plc.