Philip Morris International Inc (PM)
22 Sep 2017
Wed, Sep 13 2017
* Increased company's regular quarterly dividend by 2.9% to an annualized rate of $4.28 per share
* Philip morris international announces support for establishment of foundation
LONDON The Ferrari Formula One team and tobacco company Philip Morris International announced on Monday the renewal of one of the longest-running and least obvious sponsorships in sport.
LONDON, Sept 4 The Ferrari Formula One team and tobacco company Philip Morris International announced on Monday the renewal of one of the longest-running and least obvious sponsorships in sport.
* it has renewed its multi-year partnership with Philip Morris International. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
* Reorganizes to help integrate vaping products with core business
* Says on Aug 29,co entered agreement, effective Oct 1,to extend term of $3.5 billion revolving credit facility, dated Oct 1, 2015
* Acquisition follows Indonesian deal worth $1 bln including debt
The chief executive of Philip Morris International said he was "extremely encouraged" by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's recent proposal to lower nicotine levels in cigarettes and nudge smokers toward less harmful alternatives such as e-cigarettes.
NEW DELHI The Indian government has threatened Philip Morris International Inc with "punitive action" over the tobacco giant's alleged violation of the country's anti-smoking laws, according to a letter sent to the company by the federal health ministry.
- British American Tops Analyst 'Safer' Dividend Consumer Defensive Gains Cast To September 2018
- Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Div September 25-29th
- Altria: Will Outsmart the FDA
- Smarter Retirement With Philip Morris: Here's My 2 Cents On The 3 Cent Raise
- What Are You Doing With Your Dividend Raise?
- 6 Dividend Increases: September 11-15, 2017