Publicis Groupe SA (PUBGY.PK)
Thu, Jul 20 2017
PARIS, July 20 France's Publicis said on Thursday it regained a little traction in the second quarter, driven by a surge in revenue in its biggest regional market, North America.
CANNES, France WPP and Publicis said on Friday the world's biggest annual advertising industry conference in Cannes had become costly, too scattered and should return to its roots of solely promoting agencies' creativity.
PARIS, May 31 Advertising group Publicis won narrow shareholder support on Wednesday to pay its veteran boss Maurice Levy 2.8 million euros ($3.1 mln) a year in his new role as chairman.
* Publicis does not expect any big acquisition in 2017 and early 2018, chief executive Maurice Levy said on Wednesday at the company's annual shareholders meeting.
* Expects Q2 to remain in negative territory, but to show an improvement compared with Q1
PARIS, April 20 France's Publicis said on Thursday it suffered less than expected in the first quarter from past losses on big U.S. media accounts, prompting it to see a recovery in the second half of this year.
- Omnicom: An Underappreciated Cash Machine
- Publicis Groupe's (PUBGY) CEO Arthur Sadoun on H1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Publicis Groupe S.A. ADR 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Like The Best Tech Companies, Publicis Launches A Great Strategic Pivot
- Publicis Groupe's (PUBGY) CEO Maurice Levy on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Publicis Groupe S.A. ADR 2016 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides