Rowan Companies PLC (RDC.N)
19 Sep 2017
* Rowan provides fleet status report update Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Rowan Companies' board confirms it intends to seek shareholder approval at annual meeting to renew 5-year share repurchase authorization
* Rowan Companies says board confirms it intends to seek shareholder approval at annual meeting to renew 5-year share repurchase authorization - SEC filing Source: (http://bit.ly/2pQvFWk) Further company coverage:
* Rowan Companies -through unit, participated in Petrobras public rig auction and was high bidder for p-59, p-60, two 2013 built Letourneau super 116e jack-up rigs
* Q1 revenue $374.3 million versus i/b/e/s view $357.6 million
- Seadrill Bankruptcy: Who Will Bid For The Company During The 'Go-Shop' Period?
- Noble Corp.: What's In The Fleet Status Report?
- Transocean Says Deepwater Is Competitive With Shale At $50 Oil
- Atwood/Ensco Merger: The Shadow Of Borr Drilling
- Understanding The Current Market Environment In The Offshore Drilling Industry - August 2017 Edition
- The Shale Party Is Going To End Badly